- Bioplastics producing component like sugarcane polyethylene substitutes 25 percent or more of the petroleum which is very significant for our environment indeed.
- In order to produce bioplastics, less than half the energy is required in comparison to the production of conventional plastics. So, using the same amount of energy, we can produce twice the amount of biodegradable packaging and bags.
- Bioplastics are safe.There is no chemical or toxin in bioplastics.
- It can be composted locally into a soil amendment.
- Maximizing the use of bioplastics contributes to minimize the dependency on fossil fuel which is very significant.