Green Data Center
Data center infrastructure management
Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) can help taking following decisions:
- Monitoring, locating and managing all physical assets of entire infrastructure with a merge view.
- Automating the commissioning of new equipment.
- Minimizing power consumption, energy costs and carbon footprint.
- Automating the capacity planning with unparalleled predicting capabilities.
- Arranging IT to the requirements of the business and upholding the arrangement.
Combined virtual data center
Using energy efficient servers in the data center is very significant. Because. they can help to reduce direct electricity costs of IT as well as operating and capital costs of cooling facilities.
Large business organizations can utilize renewable energy like solar and wind to power their data centers. It can assist managers to meet environmental requirements.