Nutrition value in Green Tea
Health benefit of drinking Green Tea
Drinking green tea regularly provides following health benefits:
- Green tea is the excellent source of catechins which is a powerful anti oxidants which contributes reducing the risk for several cancers, including, skin, breast, lung, esophageal, colon, and bladder.
- It is also very helpful in lowering LDL (Bad) cholesterol levels and prevents the abnormal formation of blood clots.
- There is a natural anti-bacterial agent in green tea. During drinking green tea it helps killing the oral bacteria which is the cause of cavities and bad breath.
- Antioxidants in green tea contribute preventing the harshness of rheumatoid arthritis symptoms.
- Green tea is a very powerful against bacteria and viruses of influenza and flu.
- Green tea helps preventing Alzheimer's disease. Alzheimer's disease is a neurological disorder wherein the death of brain cells causes memory loss and mental decline.
- Green tea contributes fighting against allergies.